New Years' Resolutions!
We are a few weeks into the new year, and I am sure a number of us have had some Resolutions for 2021 scribbled somewhere. Given the year we've had, it's only human to hope for a better one.
Instead of waiting for the storms to blow over, let's take what we can into our hands. Let us not set too many goals that depend on circumstances, on the external world, on policies and politics. In the end, one may realise that our locus of control is very much internal...
So let's reflect on your resolutions, and create some space to contemplate:
1) The lessons of 2020, and; What has worked for you during that year?
2) Where in your life do you see room for improvement, or exploration? What would you like to do more or less of, and why?
3) New habits that would serve you well.
4) How can you invest in yourself and your well-being? Any professional, or personal development journeys in the near future? Or perhaps you need more self-care or time for R & R?
5) How defined are your goals? Specifically formulated goals tend to have more success- think SMART goals!
2 views0 comments